A new system feature Case Transfer was launched May 2023. This new feature allows clinics the ability to request / approve transfers in the HRIF Reporting System. Watch the How-to Create a Transfer Request video.
*Help Tickets are no longer required to process a transfer request.
Follow the steps below to learn how to create a transfer request in the Reporting System.
- Click the patient's HRIF ID # to open the Case History
- Review all forms (RR, SV, AV, CNSD) listed in the Case History, to make sure they are complete and closed
- Click the New Form button and select Client Not Seen/Discharge Form
- NOTE: If there is already a current CNSD form indicating the case transfer, click on the Transfer Record button - Skip to step #7.
- Complete the CNSD form with the following:
- Date = MM-DD-YYYY
- Category = Discharged
- Reason = Infant Referred to Another HRIF Program
- Disposition = Will be Followed by Another CCS HRIF Program
- Check This Form is Closed checkbox
- Click the Submit button
- Select the Transfer Center location
- Click the Request Transfer button
If you have any questions or issues, submit a Help Desk ticket.