- Records are only transferred when HRIF Support receives an acceptance confirmation from the transfer to HRIF Clinic Coordinator. NOTE: Transfer requests not confirmed within 2-weeks will be closed by HRIF Support.
- CNSD form’s date of not seen, should NOT be greater than 2 months when requesting a transfer. If greater than 2 months, submit another CNSD form or update the date of not seen in the latest CNSD form.
- If the child is greater than 28 months, HRIF Support will contact the transfer to HRIF Clinic Coordinator to confirm acceptance of the case prior to processing the transfer.
- Records are transferred on a weekly basis.
TRANSFER RECORD PROCESS:
Contact the CCS HRIF Clinic Coordinator where the patient will be transferred, provide case information and receive a confirmation via email that the patient will be accepted and followed in their HRIF Clinic.
Submit a “Client Not Seen/Discharge (CNSD) form”, before requesting to transfer the patient’s record:
- Date the client was not seen
- Category: "Discharged”
- Reason: "Infant Referred to Another HRIF Program"
- Disposition: "Will be Followed by Another CCS HRIF Program"
Submit a help ticket requesting to transfer the patient record to another CCS HRIF Clinic. Include the following information in the ticket request:
- Email confirmation from the HRIF Clinic Coordinator accepting the patient
- Record HRIF ID Number
- Patient’s birth weight or gestational age
- Name/location of the CCS HRIF Clinic where the patient will be transferred to for follow-up services