You must insert a comment to confirm the updates you’ve made to the data to receive feedback. If the updates are complete and accurate, the Data Center staff will resolve the case.
To add a comment to your center’s DCR:
- Open your DCR report
- Highlight the potential inconsistency you would like to address
- Click the ‘edit’ button at the top
- Enter your comment in the highlighted box
- If other NICUs are involved, the contact(s) listed can see your comments, if the radio button next to their name(s) is clicked.
- The data center can see your comments as well and will respond if needed before resolving/unresolving the record